About the treatment
Utilizing the advanced NdYag laser that promotes collagen growth and elasticity, our Colleyville Laser Skin Rejuvenation is an entirely safe treatment. There are several benefits to this procedure; some of them are:
- Stimulates Production of Collagen
- Minimizes Pore Size
- Improves Skin Texture
- Improves Skin Elasticity
The treatment is simple, wherein the laser pulses the treatment area until the desired temperature is attained. You can continue with your regular chores and activities immediately after undergoing the treatment. It has no downtime and only leaves you with sunburn-like redness for an hour. After our Colleyville laser skin rejuvenation treatment completes, it leaves you with a younger-looking skin, which is healthier.
Modern Equipment for Your Treatment
Our well-trained professionals perform the procedure using the Splendor X laser manufactured by Lumenis. It has been a popular device ever since it was launched in 2019.
Consult Our Experts
Before treating, our Colleyville laser skin resurfacing technicians will evaluate your skin to determine if this treatment is suitable for you. They will also brief you about the benefits and the results after completing the entire treatment. You may ask any questions that may come across your mind while being treated.
As a standard procedure, our Colleyville laser skin rejuvenation technicians also provide you aftercare guidelines to ensure you are fully aware of the entire process and the results.
What To Expect
Our Laser technician cleanses your skin before starting the treatment. A Splendor X machine is set to rapidly pulse over your skin till it's heated up to the desired temperature. Ensuring there is no discomfort during the process, the short pulse laser gradually increases the skin temperature.
Precautions Before the Treatment
- DO not expose your skin to direct sunlight for at least two weeks before the treatment
- Cannot be done over-tanned skin
- Remove polish, jewelry, and make-up from the treatment area
- Excessive hair should be shaved before the treatment
- Application of topical anesthetic or gel not advised or needed
- Apply SPF & avoid sun exposure for at least one week
- Do not heat your body by exercising, working outdoors, having a steam bath or saunas
- Erythema is both expected & normal, usually disappears in an hour
- Go for the next treatment only after 28 days
Before and After Photos