Are you ready to say goodbye to endless waxing, tweezing, and shaving? Laser hair removal treatments may be an option for you.
At Glow Medspa in McKinney, our laser hair removal is painless and uses the latest technique utilizing the most advanced technology. It is a safe, effective, and permanent hair removal treatment that leaves skin soft and smooth.
Our McKinney laser hair removal specialists can help you remove or reduce hair growth in large or small areas. A few commonly treated areas are the legs, upper lip, underarms, face, and bikini line. Our laser hair removal treatment is FDA approved and noninvasive. You will see dramatic results within just a few treatments.
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
Thanks to the gold standard, innovative technology of the Candela Gentlemax Pro system, our cutting-edge lasers gently remove unwanted hair. The skin-penetrating light emitted from the laser is absorbed and converted to heat, damaging the hair follicle at its root.
After a series of treatments, you can finally stop shaving and waxing. Schedule your Brazilian laser hair removal, facial hair removal, or underarm hair removal appointment at our McKinney office today!
What To Expect
You will start by consulting with one of our McKinney laser hair removal technicians who will examine your skin and hair follicles to decide if you’re an appropriate candidate. We can often begin treatment on the same day!
LASER HAIR REMOVAL PRE TREATMENT:
Before starting laser hair removal sessions, there are some guidelines and safety considerations.
- Patient must be cleanly shaven on treatment day.
- Patient cannot have bleached, plucked, waxed, or threaded hair in the treatment area within four weeks prior to appointment.
- Two weeks prior to appointment, patient should not use hair removal products in the form of a cream, foam, or gel.
- Avoid intense sun exposure including tanning beds, spray tanning, or self-tanners two weeks prior to and after your treatment.
- Patient should not undergo chemical peels, microdermabrasion, or other laser treatment within two weeks of appointment.
- Patient must not take any photosensitive antibiotics or medications.
- Do not use retinoids or topical benzoyl peroxide medications within three days of treatment.
- Patient cannot take Accutane within six months of treatment.
- Pregnant or nursing women cannot have laser hair removal treatment.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL POST TREATMENT:
While laser hair removal is gentle and noninvasive, you still want to treat your skin with care after each session. Be sure to speak with your McKinney laser hair removal team to get the most up-to-date guidelines.
Hair growth happens in multiple stages, and the growth rate can vary in different body areas. Your technician will let you know when to schedule your next treatment based on your treatment area.
Ready to say goodbye to shaving, waxing, and plucking for good? Book your consultation with our McKinney laser hair removal team now!