PCA SKIN PEELS
Are you craving for a healthy, fresh, and glowing skin? Don’t worry, our Colleyville PCA Chemical Peels are an effective and quick way to rejuvenate your dull skin. These corrective skin peels are dramatically correct skin concerns without any downtime and discomfort that prevail in other traditional facial peels. As a result, you will get smoother, softer, and healthy skin with a rejuvenated appearance.
PCA peels are made to stimulate and tighten the skin gently by exfoliating dead skin and assist healthy skin in emerging to the surface. Your untouched and fresh skin will be revealed after this treatment. You will notice an improvement in your skin conditions after the first Colleyville chemical peel treatment.
What To Expect
Our esthetician will clean and prepare your skin. Further, after the skin examination, the appropriate peel is picked up and used that day. The process begins with the first layer of peel, and it will continue that depends on skin tolerability and reaction. You will experience tingling, warm sensation, possibly stinging during the treatment but with mild discomfort. The skin is cooled down by using a fan between the layers. After the application of appropriate layers, the esthetician will further apply corrective serums, moisturizers as well as sunscreen according to your skin conditions. Our Colleyville chemical peel treatments take overall 20-30 minutes.
Skin peel treatment for two days post-procedure:
- Stay cool as internal heating can result in hyperpigmentation.
- Avoid contact of the treated area directly into a hot shower
- Avoid using steam rooms, hot tubs, or saunas
- Do not go swimming
- Do not participate in extensive activities that cause sweating
- Avoid loofahs or similar means of exfoliation
- Do not use hair dryer onto the treated area
- Do not apply ice water or ice to the treated area.
- After getting a PCA SKIN® treatment, do not expect to peel necessarily. Light flaking for several days in a few localized areas can be seen. Most of the patients who undergo the treatment have redness for approximately 1-12 hours post-procedure.
- It is recommended to avoid makeup on the day of treatment and allow the skin to rest overnight and stabilize the skin as it is the case with all treatments and peels. You can apply makeup after fifteen minutes of the treatment if you want.
- Use post-procedure solutions to maximize results and minimize side effects. You can use this solution for three to five days or till the time flaking gets resolved.
- Apply ReBalance if the skin feels tight. It is beneficial for normal to oily skin types. You can also use Silkcoat® Balm for dry skin types for moisturizing as needed.
- Apply moisture at least twice a day, or you can apply it more frequently for decreasing the flaking appearance and provide hydration.
- Do not apply alpha hydroxyl acid or other topical medications to the skin at least seven days post-treatment because they may result in irritation.
- Delay use of ®Differin, Retin-A®, Tretinoin, Tazorac,® EpiDuo™, Avage,®, or Ziana® five days after the procedure. Before discontinuing prescription medications, you must consult your physician.
- Avoid sun exposure and heat. Always use sunscreen even if it is cloudy.
- Avoid going to a tanning bed post-procedure at least for two weeks. Discontinue this practice as it may increase the risk of skin cancer as well as aging signs.
- Avoid pulling or picking any peeling or loosening skin as it may cause hyperpigmentation.
Avoid facial waxing, electrolysis, or depilatories for at least five days
My experience with Glow Medspa has superb. Their knowledgeable and friendly staff are great and are well-aware of what they are going to do.Ashley White
The friendly nature of Staff at Glow MedSpa makes you comfortable and less hesitant to get treatment. They will provide you with every minute detail about the treatment and answer almost any question you may ask.Ariella Yager
Both treatments of facial hair removal and laser treatment have been a great experience with GloMedSpa. Their technique and approach are commendable and far better than any other treatments I have undergone in the past.Nora Molinar
A fantastic team of professionals! Perfect for all your skin concerns.Whitney Stark
The experience with Glow MedSpa has been merely unique. The staff is always welcoming and lovely indeed.Kristi Gordon
The experience with Glow MedSpa has been merely unique. The staff is always welcoming and lovely indeed.Aly Rodriguez
I liked the fact that they did a detailed session to help me understand what they were looking to do. I was concerned and bit confused before the laser treatment. However, the team is good and shows proof of what they have done in the past. You will feel great and get the results you desire.Meem Hussain
Well-trained Staff and professional approach. My experience has been fantastic.Martha Corona
Great Staff, Great Service, Great Prices, and Above All, Safe TreatmentsMay Belle Sorilla
I have enrolled for three treatments, and the experience so far has been good. They are polite, helpful, and patient.Sara Crowley
Their clinic is clean and well-maintained. It was a single sitting for a quick laser treatment, but I must say, they were good at it. I would surely come back and get more treatments for my skin in the future.Phoebe