PCA SKIN PEELS
Are you craving for a healthy, fresh, and glowing skin? Don’t worry, our Colleyville PCA Chemical Peels are an effective and quick way to rejuvenate your dull skin. These corrective skin peels are dramatically correct skin concerns without any downtime and discomfort that prevail in other traditional facial peels. As a result, you will get smoother, softer, and healthy skin with a rejuvenated appearance.
PCA peels are made to stimulate and tighten the skin gently by exfoliating dead skin and assist healthy skin in emerging to the surface. Your untouched and fresh skin will be revealed after this treatment. You will notice an improvement in your skin conditions after the first Colleyville chemical peel treatment.
What To Expect
Our esthetician will clean and prepare your skin. Further, after the skin examination, the appropriate peel is picked up and used that day. The process begins with the first layer of peel, and it will continue that depends on skin tolerability and reaction. You will experience tingling, warm sensation, possibly stinging during the treatment but with mild discomfort. The skin is cooled down by using a fan between the layers. After the application of appropriate layers, the esthetician will further apply corrective serums, moisturizers as well as sunscreen according to your skin conditions. Our Colleyville chemical peel treatments take overall 20-30 minutes.
Skin peel treatment for two days post-procedure:
- Stay cool as internal heating can result in hyperpigmentation.
- Avoid contact of the treated area directly into a hot shower
- Avoid using steam rooms, hot tubs, or saunas
- Do not go swimming
- Do not participate in extensive activities that cause sweating
- Avoid loofahs or similar means of exfoliation
- Do not use hair dryer onto the treated area
- Do not apply ice water or ice to the treated area.
- After getting a PCA SKIN® treatment, do not expect to peel necessarily. Light flaking for several days in a few localized areas can be seen. Most of the patients who undergo the treatment have redness for approximately 1-12 hours post-procedure.
- It is recommended to avoid makeup on the day of treatment and allow the skin to rest overnight and stabilize the skin as it is the case with all treatments and peels. You can apply makeup after fifteen minutes of the treatment if you want.
- Use post-procedure solutions to maximize results and minimize side effects. You can use this solution for three to five days or till the time flaking gets resolved.
- Apply ReBalance if the skin feels tight. It is beneficial for normal to oily skin types. You can also use Silkcoat® Balm for dry skin types for moisturizing as needed.
- Apply moisture at least twice a day, or you can apply it more frequently for decreasing the flaking appearance and provide hydration.
- Do not apply alpha hydroxyl acid or other topical medications to the skin at least seven days post-treatment because they may result in irritation.
- Delay use of ®Differin, Retin-A®, Tretinoin, Tazorac,® EpiDuo™, Avage,®, or Ziana® five days after the procedure. Before discontinuing prescription medications, you must consult your physician.
- Avoid sun exposure and heat. Always use sunscreen even if it is cloudy.
- Avoid going to a tanning bed post-procedure at least for two weeks. Discontinue this practice as it may increase the risk of skin cancer as well as aging signs.
- Avoid pulling or picking any peeling or loosening skin as it may cause hyperpigmentation.
Avoid facial waxing, electrolysis, or depilatories for at least five days
Before and After Photos