What is BOTOX?
Botox is a safe, quick, and comfortable cosmetic procedures that obstructs muscle construction temporarily beneath the skin to provide a smooth look by minimizing or eliminating wrinkles. Our Colleyville Botox and Dysport treatments are immediate and take only ten minutes before you can continue with your daily routine as usual.
Botox is injected into the neck or face skin, giving you a plumper, and younger appearance, and it treats aging concerns like volume loss, wrinkles, and sagging of skin. Your untreated muscles will normally work, maintaining natural expressions.
The results are visible instantly and last typically for three to four months. This treatment is more precise than surgery and provides a more natural solution to all the skin aging problems.
The Colleyville Botox and Dysport procedures do not need any special preparation for injection. No considerable amount of recovery time is required after a procedure, so you can return to your routine quickly after the procedure.
Wrinkles and fine lines are the results of the following factors such as:
- Free radicals from the environments and the sun
- Collagen loss
- Muscle contractions due to frowning, laughing, raising eyebrows, squinting, etc.
WHERE CAN YOU GET BOTOX?
Our Colleyville Botox and Dysport are popularly used in the facial muscles. By relaxing the muscles from the forehead to the neck, the wrinkles can be reduced and give you smooth skin.
Our Colleyville facial filler treatments can be injected to:
- Upper Face (Forehead lines, frown lines, Top of the nose, i.e., bunny lines, hooded eyes/eyebrows, wrinkles around the eyes, i.e., crow’s feet)
- Under the Eyes
- Lower face (lipstick lines, Chin, Jawline and neck, Jaw Angle)
What To Expect
Initially, a consultation with a nurse aesthetician will be scheduled in our private consultation rooms. During this consultation, you will be provided with details of a personalized treatment plan tailored according to your requirements and as per your health history and facial analysis. Your health history is gained from providers like a Physician, a Nurse Practitioner via face to face consultation or telemedicine before any treatment.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM BOTOX/DYSPORT
Some patients reported that they feel a pinch while receiving Botox/Dysport, but this varies from patient to patient. The common side effects at Botox/Dysport injection sites are:
Within 24 to 48 hours, you may start noticing smoothing of lines, and this can last up to four months. The treatment works effectively for moderate to critical frown lines. However, this is not a permanent treatment. The medium to acute crow’s feet, frown lines, and forehead lines will gradually return to their original state if you discontinue treatment.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE GETTING BOTOX/DYSPORT
- Avoid blood-thinning/anti-inflammatory medications for two weeks before the treatment. Supplements and medications like Vitamin E, aspirin, ginkgo Biloba, St.John’s Wort, ginseng, Fish oil supplements/ Omega 3 supplements, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Aleve, Advil, and other NSAIDS give blood-thinning effect and can enhance the bruising and swelling risk after injections.
- Special Day: You must schedule Botox and Dermal appointment at least two weeks before any special event which you are going to attend, like a vacation or a wedding. The results of these treatments will take at least 4 to 7 days to become visible. Also, swelling and bruising can be seen in that period.
- Discontinue Retin two days before and two days after treatment.
- If you experience a rash, blemish, or cold sore on the area, then reschedule your appointment at least twenty fours in advance.
- Please inform us if you have experienced cold sores in the past so you can be prescribed the anti-viral medicine before the treatment.
- Ensure to consume a healthy breakfast before the procedure as it will minimize the possibility of lightheadedness in the treatment process.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, then you cannot undergo this treatment
- Arnica tablets 48 hours before injections will help in healing if you are prone to experiencing swelling or bruising.
AFTERCARE INSTRUCTION FOR BOTOX/DYSPORT INJECTIONS
- You can resume the day after the treatment.
- Three hours following this treatment do not manipulate the treated area. Also, don’t receive laser/facial treatments or microdermabrasion after this injection for a minimum of ten days. Discuss time details with your provider if you are unsure about the certain services.
- Do not lie down for four hours after your Botox treatment as this will prevent the Botox from tracking your eye orbit and cause drooping eyelid.
- You can see the results from approximately 4 to 7 days. However, if no visible results are seen after two weeks of treatment, then you may require additional Botox. You need to pay charges for the product used in subsequent appointments or any touch-up.
- Do not undergo vigorous exercise or activities that involve heavy lifting, straining for at least six hours after treatment to keep the Botox in the injected area.
- Gently scrub your face when washing in the first twenty-four hours.
- You may take Tylenol for Discomfort
- Apply topical Arnica gel/cream if you experience swelling and bruising.
Before and After Photos